I'm going to catch up on old business today...
First, my official HULA bumper sticker arrived, doesn't it look great? (See how it matches my eyes?) It will be the perfect touch on the bumper of my own personal transport vehicle, my Siberian Outback. I'll get a picture of it on the bumper, once Hu-mom gets around to cleaning it up. The reason I look like I do is because hu-mom woke me up from a nap to take a picture. I'm trying to nap up for the upcoming blog-a-thon. Many of my bloggin' friends are doing it - so many blogs, so little time!
Second - Finally FINALLY, Hu-mom figured out that little blog-link thing, so now I'm working on adding all my blog buddies to my sidebar. (This will be an on-going project, if you don't see yourself there, please be patient with me, I only have two typing paws!)
Third - eons ago, I got tagged for telling 7 things about myself.... (forgive me, I don't recall who did it, I can't find your note, woos of sorry) then Sherman got sick & I spaced it out. Better late than never-
1. I'm in charge around here. I direct the play activities at the dogpark, I tell (or told) Sherman what to do and when to do it, I use my psychic powers to make humans do my bidding.
2. I LOVE my stuffie babies. Do not touch them.
3. I'm a very picky eater. What is this unadorned dog-food doing in MY bowl?
4. I hate being brushed, I like my fluffy left right where it is.
5. I adore attention from people (humom says I'm a big flirt) Why shouldn't everyone have a chance to tell me I'm pretty?
6. My registered name is Blue Moon Star.
(Hu-mom, dad, & boy each gave me one of my names.)
7. I love tiny little dogs, and cats, too. I really really love kitties.