5/01/2007


MOOOOO. Make that "MEGA MOOO" Whoa, look at this dude-now that's a winter coat. Mom says this guy & his buddy live close by the place we're moving to. I sure hope those measely fences keep them in, cause they wouldn't hold a husky back for more than 30 seconds. Sherman and I will have to practice our zoomies & scootching technique in case we have to get away quick if these burly floor mops ever do get out & come visiting.

Wooos,
Star

*edit* Hu-mom found out that these bad boys are Scottish Highland cattle. Apparently they are kind of rare. : ) I'd like mine very rare, thank you (hee hee hee)

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Holy Cow!! I mean, BULL! Goodness but he's big, and VERY scary! Looks like he needs a furminator to me.

Be careful!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is SUPER awesome! I don't know if I want to be around him. He would squish me, but then again, I am a fast runner!
Hugs, Sitka

Shmoo said...

Fluffy AND tasty!

Meeshka

Thor said...

Nah, it wouldn't take even 30 seconds to get through that fence! I know--I escaped through one twice! You just kind of roll right under--5 seconds at most! And that mooo-thing looks really tasty! I bet you could get a lot of meals out of it!