5/09/2007

You woke me up because.....?

Ever been sound asleep having a great dream, only to be rudely awakewned for no reason? Ha, humans.



Well, since I'm awake now, here is a picture of Sherman, obviously still asleep. Dreaming blissfully... He doesn't know how close he came to having dental work done. I had to go and have a molar pulled a few weeks ago. Doggone it, I was soooo tired after that. I think they drugged me. They clipped my nails & cut my furry-toe fur off, too. Yup, they must have druggged me, I'd never stand for that. Sherman was only days away when our hu-mom's Subaru Siberian Outback made funny noises. Bottom line - the doggy dental funds became the fix-it-now car repair funds... Phew, lucky Sherman.



There is really nothing interesting going on, here's a cute little morsel, I mean, critter, that hu-mom found on the internet somewhere. Enjoy. (Isn't it tasty-looking?)

Woos,
Star

2 comments:

Khady Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Khady Lynn said...

You can certainly tell you are rather irritated to be awakened! Sherman sure looks quite peaceful in his pic!

What a cute and tasty looking creature!! Did you see the tasty creature I caught? Unfortunately, I didn't get to eat it!

Holly