1/30/2008

Where have all my stuffies gone?

Wooos & a-rooos,
With all the troubles other bloggin' doggies (and kitties) have had lately, (especially Sam, Amici, & Tia), this may seem like small potatoes, but somehow Jack has this idea that just because I got 1 new toy on my birthday, all my others are up for grabs. I beg to differ.

I'm being very nice, letting him think they are all his, but one of these days I will reclaim them all. Maybe next week...maybe next spring....definitly after I finish my nap....

...and of course send out healing sibe vibes to all our bloggin buddies in need.

Wooos,
Star

and a-rooos from Jack "the stuffie baron" A-roo

6 comments:

Phred said...

OMG! Is ... is ... is dat A. Penguin that the Baron Puppy-Head has perloined and added to his collection??

Da Boy's sure walkin on THINN Ice with that stunt!

Maybe you should enforce the "shared custody" agreement, Star!

*Yipps* & *Yapps*,
/s/ Cinder & SmokeMutt

Khady Lynn said...

I have that same problem. I'm a stuffie hog too!

Holly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo look sooooo khute being khomfy!

And it made me khwite happy I was going to be khurled in my chair as I sent Mom off to work!!

Happy Stuffie Rekhlamation!!!

Wags&Wuv,
Khyra

Elyse K said...

Dear Beautiful Star and Baron Jack --

I 've told you this before, but I want to say it again ... You are magnificent! Your fluffy coats make me smile! :D I'd like to reach through my monitor to pet you.

Hugs,
Elyse

The Daily Echo said...

Somedoggies just can't seem to count can they? Meeka is our resident toy hog and I think Shyla is paying close attention to his skills. She stole all the bones the other day!
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Brothers can be so difficult to handle sometimes!

Kat