4/03/2011

Sunday Scenes

I heard Dad was going to do some major renovating of my hallway. I checked it out to make sure it was safe for him to work there.
He's been busy - cutting & been ripping off siding, shingles, and the ceiling. Now he's building some structural stuff. I offered to help, but dad said no, he & Mr. A.Saw's tool buddies have it covered.
So I went outside to snoopervise Miss Moo. Woo never know what she's getting into (I've heard Mom say that), so I figured that as a big brofur, its my job to keep an eye on her.
Mom & dad left us fur the evening and went to this big fancy-schmancy place fur dinner.

Pretty grand entranceway!

Mom liked the fountain in the courtyard too.


They said the view was great. we think the food must have been good to, cause they did not come home with a doggy bag. Harumph!
We did get a furry nice treat though, because we did a good job guarding the house. We are a working breed, woo know. Since its sunday, we get to relax & take the day off today. Sounds like "Nap time"!

a-roos to yous, and toodle-woo,
Jack a-roo & Miss Moo

11 comments:

The Army of Four said...

I can't believe they didn't bring you home at least a LITTLE taste!!!
That sure looks like a pretty place and I'll bet it'd be fun to splash in that fountain!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: If my friend Adrill shows up, tell him haroooo for me!

Jacqueline said...

Good luck with the remodeling=it's always a relief when those things are over!...Looks like your parents enjoyed a lovely night out, but no leftovers for woo??...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

JacksDad said...

Does your dad do painting? I have a few jobs he can do around here! :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Looks like Dad has quite the project going on there. Keep one eye on his work and the other on your sister - keep Dad safe and well, you never know what those sisters can get into.

Nice restaurant - next time tell them to order extras so you get a doggy bag too.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Dexter said...

At first I thought that was a photo of your estate what with all the renovations that have been going on, but I guess it was just a fancy pants restaurant.

Slobbers,
Mango

Teddy Westlife said...

My parents frequently go out to dinner and don't bring me home a snack. Although last night there was roast chicken and I did get some.

ForPetsSake said...

No doggie bag!! That's an outrage! That place looks very pretty and fancy. You are a good brofur to keep an eye on all the goings on at the house. Nap time definitely earned!

D.K. Wall said...

Funny- the hu-dad says the best way to we can help his projects is to go outside, too. How is that helpful?

Two French Bulldogs said...

What purrty pictures. You were doing a great job helping your Paw
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

Yas said...

Very helpful of you!

Cheers,
Maxx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

NO DOGGIE BAG???????????

Unakhceptable!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra