4/08/2011

Friday foto: friends

Woo-oo everyone, what a busy week here at the Moo Mansion.
Mom's pretty busy, so Jack & I are not getting our usual levels of attention.
but I've discovered if I sit patiently in just the right place….
I can still get my ears rubbed j-u-s-t right... by my dad!
He's still rennovating our entrance hall, and he does some of his planning at the kitchen table, and that's in MY territory!
A little to the left, pawlease…. Ahhhhhh!
Wooo-oooo! Thanks dad!
Siberian creativity…. its all about getting what we need.

Toodle-woo,
Miss Moo

8 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are such a smart sibe, Moo. And we just love your sweet smile in that first pic. Have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

The Army of Four said...

I'll bet your dad gives really nice ear scratchies!!
Play bows,
Zim

Elyse K said...

Miss Moo, what a sweet picture of woo and hu-dad! When he is done with the ear scratchies, please have him give woo and Jack a hug from me. Have a great weekend!

Your fan,
Elyse

Teddy Westlife said...

You have your dad well trained Moo!

D.K. Wall said...

Sometimes, you have to remind those humans about the most important things - like scratches.

Yas said...

Nice pic with the dad there!!
Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Maxx

How Sam Sees It said...

Thank goodness for those you-can't-ignore-me-if-I-sit-here spots!

Sam

ForPetsSake said...

Genius! Arwen will sit in front of the TV when she's ready to go out at night. She is not see through. It works well.