4/08/2011

Friday foto: friends

Woo-oo everyone, what a busy week here at the Moo Mansion.
Mom's pretty busy, so Jack & I are not getting our usual levels of attention.
but I've discovered if I sit patiently in just the right place….
I can still get my ears rubbed j-u-s-t right... by my dad!
He's still rennovating our entrance hall, and he does some of his planning at the kitchen table, and that's in MY territory!
A little to the left, pawlease…. Ahhhhhh!
Wooo-oooo! Thanks dad!
Siberian creativity…. its all about getting what we need.

Toodle-woo,
Miss Moo

8 comments:

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

You are such a smart sibe, Moo. And we just love your sweet smile in that first pic. Have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

The Army of Four said...

I'll bet your dad gives really nice ear scratchies!!
Play bows,
Zim

Elyse K said...

Miss Moo, what a sweet picture of woo and hu-dad! When he is done with the ear scratchies, please have him give woo and Jack a hug from me. Have a great weekend!

Your fan,
Elyse

Huffle Mawson said...

You have your dad well trained Moo!

The Thundering Herd said...

Sometimes, you have to remind those humans about the most important things - like scratches.

Tanuki Maxx said...

Nice pic with the dad there!!
Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Maxx

Sam said...

Thank goodness for those you-can't-ignore-me-if-I-sit-here spots!

Sam

ForPetsSake said...

Genius! Arwen will sit in front of the TV when she's ready to go out at night. She is not see through. It works well.