4/29/2011

PREPARING FUR THE ROYAL WEDDING!

Good Moo-rning! This is it! The royal wedding!
I started my day early with a trip to one of Kate's favorite Spas, Champneys. All us girls want to be treated like Princesses today!

I kinda like the idea of this hot rock massage….
And check this out - a 24K gold facial!
Gotta try this one! Do I look like a gold-wrapped bon-bon yet?….
mmmm, the warm towel sure feels nice!
Wooooooooooooo, this was a good idea!
Had my nails done too.
I finished off my spa treatments with a quick dip to refluff my fluff.
Wooo, so refreshing!
….and grabbed a bite to eat on my way out. Thanks, boys!


I wonder what Mav was doing while I went to the spa???

Toodle-woo,
Miss Moo

3 comments:

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Moo
Ye look very relaxed with your spa treatment Harrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, Moo - you have certainly received royal treatment there. PInk is a great color for your nails, sure beats the muddy shade Ciara prefers:)

Enjoy the rest of the gala.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Two French Bulldogs said...

Looks like you had just as much fun as we did. You are lucky you got to go to spa day
Benny & Lily