4/27/2009

Monday Movie!

Today on Monday Movie, we're featuring a guest spot.    OK, it's a sales pitch, but come on, every sibe needs one of these!


HULA operatives -- Swipe your biped's plastic & order now!
Overthrow the Evil Sqwirrel Empire! 

And here's a picture of us, just kicking around the yard, waiting for mom to have some extra time to make another movie of US.   
Hope woo enjoyed the informercial -- we're still not entirely sure if it's a real product or not... (groovy soundtrack, don't you think?)

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

9 comments:

Phred said...

No Joke, Kids!

Twirl-a-Squirrel is for real - a mite
*expensive* - but good amusement isn't cheap!

See>>>
http://www.birdquest.com/twirl.htm

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Oh my! That video made me dizzy! Just send them to my house and I'll chase them away.

Ozzie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm with Ozzie!

Too early and TOO FREAKIN' HOT fur that!

I'm disappointed they didn't inklude any footage of the evil khritters trying to walk all loopified!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Husky in the Window said...

Ha woo woo woo. We'ed like to try that with the one that tried to steal Steve & Kat's cookies.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Teddy Westlife said...

It was okay but I prefer movies of you!

Huffle Mawson

D.K. Wall said...

We thought we would get one and let Rusty ride it. Wait. How will we know when he is dizzy?

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

HaRoooo! I is dizzy. Gonna go back to my crate!

Thank woo fur sending lots of sibe vibes fur my speedy recovery. Soon da satellite dish be gone.

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

It looks like a real product to me. I think I need one. Think how easy it would be to catch dizzy squirrels!

Steve

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Now that we have stopped spinning after watching that video - we WANT one!!!! But it would help if we had some squirrels around here.

Woos, the OP Pack