4/24/2009

An Award and some Feline Fun

Jack & I are furry honored that our new blogging friend, Noll, gave us to this beawootiful award:

We're to list 6 things that make us happy, and 6 blogs we want to receive this award.   Oh good grief, Mom is resorting to that stoopid "Happiness is" thing.

Jack & I are in agreement on these 6 things:

HAPPINESS IS: A SNOWY DAY!
HAPPINESS IS: PLAYING BITEY-FACE
HAPPINESS IS: DIGGING HOLES IN THE YARD
HAPPINESS IS: SQWEEKY TOYS!
HAPPINESS IS: YUMMY CHUMMIES & HAPPY HEARTS

...AND IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING:
    (say it with us anyway)

HAPPINESS IS A WARM PUPPY!
(Now didn't that give you the warm fuzzies?)

Noll is a half-Siamese kitty, so we're posting a picture of our furry special half-Siamese kitty.  Chow Chow lived with Mom for 17 years.  He was here when I came along.  My boys described his coat as "the color of old pearls", isn't that lovely?  Chowdie had beawootiful blue eyes, like me, too.   He taught me how to behave around kitties - to be respectful and play gently... or suffer the consequences!  I really liked Chow Chow, even if he wasn't so fond of me.   Mom & I both miss him.


We're going to continue our kitty theme today by passing this award to our sibe friends with kitty sibs on these 6 blogs:

Tehya's pack (with 9 felines & 25 or so doggers)
and to Khyra (not that she has kitties, but she regularly blogs about two butterscotch kitties that torture her.)

Whew!  what a long post!  It's time for a kat-nap now....

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo


10 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Chow Chow was a handsome boy! Thank you for sharing your award with me.

Huffle Mawson

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

All those flavours in one khytty!

YUMMY!

Khongrats on your pawesome award!

Furry nice happy things!

Tank woo fur sharing it with me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Sunday's blog will have an adventure with one of 'em!

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Chow Chow was a cutie! Thanks for telling us about him. I also like your "happiness." I am particularly fond of bitey-face! Congrats!

Ozzie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on your award and that is a sweet kitty!

Woos, the OP Pack

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Star and Jack A Roo

WE are so pleased, Thanks for sharing this award with us! each of us is very blessed! Thor, Marco Polo, Mama and MrSippi

The Army of Four said...

Congratulations, you guys! And wow, I would have loved to be friends with ChowChow!!!
PLay bows,
Zim

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Congrats on your award. I agree wid all dem Happiness Is thingies.

I been trying to take Maw fur a walk but she keeps putting my butt back in da crate. Few more days, Few more days.

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

Noll's Nip said...

A WOO WOO WOO to Star and Jack...I love huskies! And, I loved hearing about Chow Chow.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Thanks for the award! We agree with all of your picks for what makes you happy!

Steve and Kat

Anonymous said...

Wooo! Thanks for the award. Sorry we are just now making it by to thank you both.
Hugs,
Sitka