1/17/2013

"Portrait in the Park"

Ha-roo everyone!  Mom's been working on a painting of ME, Jack!   Its one she took in the park a while ago, and she loves that pic of me.  (I'm peeking over the park bench at mom.)


Mom also took pics of Moo & my reaction when she photographed the painting. 
Me, criticing my portrait...

Me, not wanting to sit down but mom made me...
I actually do like the painting, I just wasn't in a "posing" kind of mood.
Mom also says its obvious that we need to be groomed.    
Now why would she say that???  just cause we've 
been playing in the mud this week?


Obviously Moo licks it.... I mean likes it.... and licks it!
My mama's interpretation of me at the park.

I wonder what pup she'll paint next?

A-roos to yous,
Jack DaVinci 

8 comments:

24 Paws of Love said...

Oh want a great portrait of you Jack!! We love it. That big smile and all that flowing fur. It beautiful!

Your mom's sure got some great talent! Can't wait to see more!

Molly the Airedale said...

Your portrait is gorgeous, Jack - absolutely beautiful! Your mom is so very talented!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Anonymous said...

I love it Jack! and i think you are handsome with or without Mud! gorgeous! of course moo lick-likes it! She's smart!

The Army of Four said...

Jack, that's beautiful! Your mom did a great job!
Play bows
Zim

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I love Moo's khommentary!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: SOOOOO furry handsome!

Sherri said...

Beautiful job, Pat!

Elyse K said...

Your portrait is gorgeous, Jack-A-roo! Your mum is very talented! (((HUGS))) Jack and Moo! I think I know whMoo she will paint next :D

Anonymous said...

wooo are so lucky to have such a Mom with so much talent Jack. Woo are bootiful, play bows, Savannah