1/04/2013

Friday Follow-up

The peeps & their furiends had a great dinner on New Year's day.  
Later that night, Moo sneaked some of the leftover containers 
outside to check for tasty licks still in them...

 This one was especially intersting.....

"OK Jack, the coast is clear.....check out this bottle"

"A-rooozers!   What is this stuff???"     
"Hey Jack, let me have a taste, too!"

"Ick, its too bitter fur me, Jack"
"Sorry Moo, but I think I licked up all the good stuff already"

"...wooooooooozers!    I'm feeling woooooozey!  Can woo help me up the steps, Moo?"
"Oh good grief, Jack.... what am I, your Designated Guide Dog?
  C'mon, dude, lets get woo home."

..and then, Jack took a nice long nap.

Woos & A-roos to yous,
Jack A-roo & Miss Moo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH man, you guys are funny, be careful!

Your Pals
Susie & Bites

Anonymous said...

Moo, some pups just can't hold their licker... GET it? harooo roo roo!

happy new year! Lay off the bwoooz. Your new year's resolutions should be: More woo's less booze!

harrooo!

Molly the Airedale said...

We are always cautioned to stay away from bottles that look like that. So now we know why!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Anonymous said...

*BOL* I would keep an eye on Jack if I were you Moo!!
Wally & Sammy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We Sibes ARE such PAWty animals!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Hehehehe! I licked up some spilt beer and went straight to sleep afterwards dreaming of pink elephants! Hope your head's didn't hurt too much the next day!

FiveSibesMom said...

Oh, too funny! Loved that last pic!

Amy and the Huskies said...

LOL Good post!