Next, we want to also thank our Frenchie furiends
for this khool award:
t(Bet woo Frenchie pups thought mom was never goiong to post it, right?
Its that same old "work" excuse!)
Sylistylish Blogger Award.
1) link to the blog that awarded me
(We linked to their SBA answers so woo can learn 7 things about them, too!)
2) Share 7 things about us that you may not know.
3) Award 7 other blogs that I think are stylish and contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
1. We love vegetables: Jack's favorite is broccoli, Moo loves Romaine lettuce (How weird is that!)
2. Jack talks like a Wookie, and Moo yodels
3. We love snow - bet you couldn't tell that, ha-roo roo roo!
4. We sleep most of the time, but at 4:00 pm every day, we go stare at mom till she takes us for a walk.
5. We are both former "show dogs".
6. Even though we're sled dogs, we've never been sled dogs. (except for a trial run at TOTTSHR, of course!)
7. We share lineage thru Leonard Seppala's foundation lines back to Togo. Togo was the real hero of the Nome serum run-- at age 12, he led the Seppala team across more than 260 miles, including crossing ice flows in the Norton Sound during a blizzard! Balto & his musher ran the last 55 miles to Nome (& get all the credit)
And now, to send this award on.....
We choose the first 7 pups who post comments to be our 7 pawticipants!
(We'll add a link here as woo comments are made.)
Since this is getting long, we'll save those pics we promised to post of a cool thing that happend fur Friday Fotos.... so stay tuned!
a-roos to yous, and toodle-woo,
jack & moo