2/03/2011

Friday feety-feets

Today, we're talking feety-feets....




Not only are they cute little feety-feets, but they're furry specialized. Take a look at these extra STRONG claws. Along with slight webbing between our toes and fur on the bottoms of our feet, our claws help us walk & run over the ice and snow. Kind of like studded tires, ha-roo roo! And it's been workin for us for thousands of years. We have about an inch of solid ice on top of the snow, its very slick in the yard. Jack & I go out & don't have any trouble at all.
Mom however, has no fur or claws on her boots. After falling down a couple times in the yard, she says yard clean-up will just have to wait till the ice thaws. I just hope we don't run out of fresh spots to do our business till then!

Jack: Feety-feets? I thought woo were talking about treaty-treats! Guess I can stop sitting here in the kitchen waiting fur treats, huh? I'll just walk my feety-feets outside & go chill out on the ice.

Ha-roo!
thanks mom, the treaty-treats on ice is nice!
Woo will keep that door closed so Moo can't come out for a bit, right?
Hope all of woo are enjoying a nice treat this weekend too!

a-roos to yous, and toodle-woo!
jack a-roo & miss moo

14 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You guys do have very cute feet feets. Are they stinky feets?
Benny & Lily

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How did my paws get on YOUR blog?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We really do have khute feety-feets!

Pedro said...

Feets!!! Mom says she need to post some pictures of my brother Marley's feet - THEY'RE HUGE!

Pedro

Anonymous said...

well NOW you done it... you put the thought in my head and now the Wild Dingos' feet will be violated... booowahahaha!

The Army of Four said...

My mom had the audacity to trim my snowshoes yesterday!!! Can you believe that?!?!
Tail wags,
Storms

Sychoberians said...

Nothin better than Husky feet!!!!

Of course we are prejudiced.

Remy and Flash

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh dear, ice is no fun at all for the humans and sometimes for us. Ciara slid across the deck the other day and she was not too happy. She then refused to come back up the stairs to come inside until the Momster sanded the deck.

Nice feety-feet and we see they are well manicured too, about time for one of us to get all those furries clipped - Phantom's grow like weeds.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Teddy Westlife said...

I have claws and extra furs but I'm pretty sure my feets are not webbed like a dick.

Elyse K said...

Jack and Moo, those are some very nice feety-feets. Please don't ask me to say which are Jack's and which are Moo's. I hope they carry you to Hu-Mom so she can give you some petting or a hug for me!

Happy Friday,
Elyse

D.K. Wall said...

Woo - Feety-Feet Friday - this could be a new tradition. ANd, of course, we loved the technical description of our Fur Wheel Drive.

Khady Lynn said...

Yep, us northern breeds sure have the right feety-feet for the snow and ice! Bet those silly human's wish they were so lucky!

Holly & Khady

ForPetsSake said...

What cute kids. Arwen is s graceful on the snow and ice, unlike her mom. I duck walk all over the place while she glides along gracefully on her Grinch feet. It just doesn't seem fair these icy days ;)

How Sam Sees It said...

Thems some pretty feety-feets!

Sam

FiveSibesMom said...

Love those little Sibe feet!!! Sorry Mom has slipped a few times on the ice, same here. Spring clean-up is going to be fun (not!) Enjoy those treats and the snow! Happy Sunday!