11/16/2009

What a way to start my week...

It's been an exhausting morning...


Mom fixed my Pengie on Saturday - new stuffing, all stitched back together again .
I love my Pengie! I took him everywhere with me on Sunday. We even napped together.



This morning, mom let us out, and back in. She went back to bed.
When dad came downstairs, look at what happened!!!

Squirrels must have slipped in the door past her this morning. Its her fault -- she wasn't awake. If she'd stopped the squirrels, this never would have happened...

sad a-roos,
jack a-roo, penguinless again

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The NERVE of those skhwirrels

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Poor Jack, how can you be left penguinless again? We sure hope Mom has some more stuffing and can do some more surgery. Maybe you should lock him in your crate when you are not playing with him.

Woos, the OP Pack

D.K. Wall said...

I am sure mom is quickly doing repairs on Penguin after that nasty squirrel invasion.

P.S. - Our word of the day is dumba. Are you trying to tell us something? Missing a couple of letters?

Teddy Westlife said...

You know, I was wondering about Pengie, since you hadn't mentioned him for a while. Do you think he can recover from this vicious attack by those evil squirrels?

Jack & Moo said...

Dear Huffle,
mom thinks this was a fatal attack. She isn't sure there's enough of his backside left to stitch together. *sniff *sniff

~jack-a-roo

Noll's Nip said...

Squirrels with big, point teeth no doubt!

Phred said...

?? Where wuz your SisFur?

Maybe Mon kan do a skin-graft to
make up fur what's lost?

Maybe Penguie otta sleep on a high self?

The Army of Four said...

Woo. Did my sister Ammy slip out and visit you? That looks remarkably like the Jaws of Steel's handiwork.
Luv,
Dave

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

It looks like Pengie is going to need surgery again. Poor guy. He's had a record number of surgeries thanks to those terrible squirrels. I was hoping Tori would help with squirrel patrol, but I guess she is too busy being pretty. Girls...

Steve