We want to thank our new furiends over at Bassett Momma for giving us the Lobster Award! Its furry cool, and we.....Oh, its the Liebster award! Ha-roo roo roo, I'm such a silly Sibe sometimes!
It's not the Lobster Award????
Liebster means "dearest" in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve.
As with any award there is a bit of ceremony involved.
In order to accept the award we must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
3. Pick our five favourite blogs with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
Here's some of our furiends who would love to make furiends with woo, too!
1. Meeshka's World- our "introduction" to the world of blogging. Meet our Queen. Hysterical and informative.
2. Holly's House , another our early acquaintances, plus Jack's "twin" Khady Lynn lives there!
3. Noll's Nip, one of our favorite kitty furiends.
4. Tehya the Babydog, we love Tehya! Don't tink she keeps a furiends list, but we think woo should read her blog anyway.
5. Finn Howard, a new furiend-he's a furry handsome Golden boy from NY.
6.*** BONUS*** wild dingo (we actually have no idea how many followers they have but we think woo should check them out - they're one of our favorites blogs)
Happy Sunday to all, see woo tomorrow!
Jack a-roo & Miss Moo
(PS: We'll get out notices out asap)