5/27/2011

Friday: Toofers day

Got my eyes closed cause Moo is gone and I'm wishing she comes back soon. Mom took her to the v-e-t today, and left her there. Being left at the vets never feels like a good thing, even though it really is a good thing.

Moo is having a big ol' molar removed cause she got a slab fracture in it a while ago. Mom & our nice vet have been keeping an eye on it, and think its time to get it out of there. They have to cut it into pieces cause it has crazy roots and can't be pulled.

Moo & I thought something was up cause last night there were no treats after dinner, and this morning even our water was gone. I had to wait for dad to give me breakfast once Moo and Mom were on their way. But I'm a good boy, I didn't mind.

I'm hanging out with mom & dad (he's home today, too-wooo!) working on the yard. Mom even gave me a special big treat to chew on while they are working. Maybe this being the only dog isn't so bad after all!

…then again, I miss my Moo!

A-roos to yous,
Jack a-roo without Miss Moo

9 comments:

Sparkee Spud said...

well I have my paws crossed that Moo's procedure will go well and she'll be back home real soon.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Sending my Golden Thoughts to MOO. Have a great Friday with mom n dad. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Paws crossed for all to go well for Moo. We know how much you miss her too. Hope she gets home soon.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Anonymous said...

Awwwweee. we don't know what we got til they're gone for a wee bit!

hope you give her some sherbert when she gets home!

wooo!

JacksDad said...

OUCH! I hope it's out as quick as lightning!!!!

The Army of Four said...

Oh, woo. I hope everything goes well for Moo! Keep us posted, OK? The Tooth Fairy has whomped me upside the head a few times -- including a couple weeks ago. I'll bet you miss her a lot - make sure you treat her good when she comes home!
Luv,
Dave

Anonymous said...

I don't like the sound of this. They're cutting her tooth out because it's fractured? Holy cow. I have one of those too! Is this what I have to look forward to??!!

24 Paws of Love said...

Hope Moo gets better soon. We know it's kind of nice being the only dog, but we know you miss Moo much more. Paws crossed for Moo.

FiveSibesMom said...

Husky hugs coming your and Moo's way...we hope she's back home soon and feeling good.