9/22/2010

Winging it on Wednesday

Moo: still fresh...I can smell it... I know its near here....
Wooooooooooooo-ooooooooooo-oooooo!!!!!!

Jack! I almost caught that bird--
did woo see me??!!
I was this close!
I could taste those tail feathers!
One less wing flap and that bird woulda been mine!
I think I just needed a little more cover,
I was too out in the open.
Don't woo think a little more cover would
have done it, Jack?
...Jack?
JACK!!!

Jack: I saw! I saw!

She's going to be impossible to live with
the rest of the day, woo know.

A-roos to yous, and Toodle-woo ,
Jack a-roo & Miss Moo

6 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Maybe you can stick a kong in her yapper - we understand, Jack - Ciara is a yakker too.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Sychoberians said...

Get that mole Jack, the only good mole is a ripped Mole.

Hey Moo, I swallowed a Sparrow on Saturday. It flew into the house and while Dad was getting a sheet to catch it it flew into a window and I snatched it up before Dad could save it our Flash could get it. Not a feather to be found.

You will enjoy your bird when you catch it.

Remy

Two French Bulldogs said...

I hear ya buddy
Happee Wednesday
Benny (& Lily)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo two make khwite the team!

I know woo will impress your khompany furry much!

I hope woo find them a pressie!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Westlife said...

Just remind her how many moles you've caught, Jack-a-Roo.

the magic sleigh said...

Woooos Birdies! I love them birdies too! Yum! I remember when Mom told me to drop it so I swallowed it instead, what bird? Good Luck next time!~

~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful