6/22/2009

Monday Movie: Introducing...

A-roos to yous!

Here we are with another Monday Movie - today's is an Adventure flick, starring a new pal of mine in his movie debut. Lets give him a warm welcome!



I thought this one should be called "Into the Jaws of Death", but since no fluff was de-stuffed during the making of this film, I guess I'll have to hold that title idea till later....(till after Chip a-roo meets Mr. Fangs! Da-Da-Duhhhhh!)

Here, I'll hold him up for woo to get a good look:


and I'll find him a nice spot in the yard.

"Great job, Chip a-roo. I'll show woo a new game to play after the camera is turned off!"

A-roos to yous,
Jack a-roo

10 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

Jack - You are showing such restraint. Not sure we are ever that gentle (which might explain why we never get squeaky toys).

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey, we have one of those chipmunks here too and he is still not desqueaked or destuffed. Guess they mustn't be as evil as those squirrels.

Woos, the OP Pack

the magic sleigh said...

Hmmm, what is a chipmunk? We don't have those here, but it does look a bit like those evil squirrels, you better shred it, just in case it is related.
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Jack
I'm impressed with your restraint. Would never happen here. But Momma says that I'm still growing up so maybe I'll be able to keep a toy for more than 5 minutes someday.


Brice

The Army of Four said...

I could teach him a thing or two, too. Hee hee hee.
Love,
Ammy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khan't wait to see the next installment....

In your mouth AND teeth!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Noll's Nip said...

For a moment there it looked like you were performing CPR...then you started to nibble, nibble...ha ha!

Teddy Westlife said...

I'm sure you have some great ideas for the chipmunk's next starring role :)

Huffle Mawson

Mochi and Bali said...

Looks like you need some help! :)

Mochi

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

ha-woo, what a great video Jack! I loooove squeaky toys.

*Royal*