5/22/2008

Taste-testers

Woos & a-rooos!
We had an exciting week, we got mail! Two packages for US! That means two posts for you!
First Post: We volunteered to be taste-tester doggers for MayaMarie's mom's new dog biscuits. What a great job! (Who says we don't earn our keep?)
Curious Jack -




Patient Star -

I'll shake you for one...

Here, shake my other paw...I'll even look at the camera for a cookie!

But I'm eating inside... mmmmmm!


It's unanimous! These tasty biscuits meet with our approval! Humom is doleing these out frugally, but the good news is that MayaMarie's mom plans to make lots and lots more of these! A-roos!

Next post: Wait till you see what Jack got in the mail!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack "don't woo with your mouth full" a-roo

7 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We both enjoyed our biscuits too! Great shake, Star! Mom's been trying to teach Steve to shake, but he doesn't get it. Silly boy!

Kat

PS. I can't wait to hear about Jack's surprise!

The Army of Four said...

Oh, I LOVE cliff-hangers! I can't wait to see what Jack's package is!
Great pictures of you both!
We LOVE Maya Marie's mom's cookies - they're the BEST! I can't wait for them to be on the market so we can buy lots of them!
Tail wags,
Storms

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOO both look sooooooo gorgeous!

They are soooo good! I was lukhky enough to snag some at The Kapp Pakhk's place!!

Yes, I do have the supreme fluffy tail - Mom jokes it is like the plume on a band hat!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Yes, I'm good with little bipeds - she belongs to the Kelsey Ann, Sky boy, and Khanyon!

Kapp pack said...

We agree! Those were really yummy!

Woo woo, KA

Bama said...

Aren't those just the greatest cookies ever? Mom watched really close to try to see which were our favorites, but she couldn't tell, we loved them all!
Can't wait to see your post about my Jack-of-Hearts surprise.....Wonder what it could be, howroooroooroo.
Kisses,
Your Mik & the RHP

The Husky in the Window said...

You two are good tasters. Star is so pretty with that paw thing she has going. Jack you really know how to check out the box. Didn't it smell good? Thanks for helping.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Anonymous said...

Wooo Star! I shake for treats too!
Hugs
Sitka