Wooos & a-rooos!
Maverick tagged us days ago, and Humom's finally letting us post our reply!
Here goes: 7 weird facts about ourselves.
1. I was adopted when I was only 5 weeks old.
2. I love cats. I was "raised" by two of them in my early years.
3. I like to show off in front of people, and I read minds.
4. I'm ambi-pawsterous, I give paw with left & right paws.
5. I will not kiss humom. Never never never...well, almost never.
6. Jack is my third canine companion... maybe 3rd times a charm & he'll be around for a long time?
7. I'm going to be human in my next incarnation. (hmmm, not sure if that's a reward, or a punishment)
and now, sweet Jack-a-roo:
1. I was a show dog in my previous life.
2. I love to "dance" with mom. She says I'm a good dancer.
3. I am really really good at catching treats that are thrown me.
4. I love carrots, apples, broccoli, green beans, edamame, & sweet potatoes.
5. I'm very good at digging holes in the yard.
6. I love a good game of chase, and hiding Star's toys from her.
7. I'm nick-named "Wookie-boy" because when I talk I sound like Chewbacca the Wookie.
Now we have to post the rules to the tag.
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. (link to Maverick from our friends list)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.style="font-style:italic;">
You know what we'd like to do? We'd like to tag the next 7 pups who post on our blog!
We'll add your names to our list as you post, so please paw us a message!