2/09/2008

Tagged: Weird facts

Wooos & a-rooos!
Maverick tagged us days ago, and Humom's finally letting us post our reply!
Here goes: 7 weird facts about ourselves.

First, Star:

1. I was adopted when I was only 5 weeks old.
2. I love cats. I was "raised" by two of them in my early years.
3. I like to show off in front of people, and I read minds.
4. I'm ambi-pawsterous, I give paw with left & right paws.
5. I will not kiss humom. Never never never...well, almost never.
6. Jack is my third canine companion... maybe 3rd times a charm & he'll be around for a long time?
7. I'm going to be human in my next incarnation. (hmmm, not sure if that's a reward, or a punishment)

and now, sweet Jack-a-roo:

1. I was a show dog in my previous life.
2. I love to "dance" with mom. She says I'm a good dancer.
3. I am really really good at catching treats that are thrown me.
4. I love carrots, apples, broccoli, green beans, edamame, & sweet potatoes.
5. I'm very good at digging holes in the yard.
6. I love a good game of chase, and hiding Star's toys from her.
7. I'm nick-named "Wookie-boy" because when I talk I sound like Chewbacca the Wookie.

Now we have to post the rules to the tag.
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. (link to Maverick from our friends list)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.style="font-style:italic;">


You know what we'd like to do? We'd like to tag the next 7 pups who post on our blog!
We'll add your names to our list as you post, so please paw us a message!

11 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Star, you are amazing. How do you read minds? I need to learn that trick so I can know when I'm going to get a treat. Maybe I need to learn mind control instead so I can tell Mom to give me treats.

Jack, you sound like you really like healthy food! I bet you're a very healthy guy.

Steve

Kapp pack said...

Wow, our sky boy sounds like chewbacca too! How funny!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

The Husky in the Window said...

Oh Star, your mind control technique sounds great. I have to study your ways.

Oh Jack, you are so talented. Maybe you can give lesses to Bella on how to catch. She keeps missing her treats.

Husky Hugs,MayaMarie

The Daily Echo said...

I'm not good at catching treats. I much prefer they land on the ground first. Your facts were very interesting!
ECHO

Amici said...

Okay..how'd ya know my secret nickname, "Chewie" from chewbacca? Gosh, I'm glad someone else gets teased about sounding like that Chewie too!

We've already done the 7 odd things but we didn't tag people cause we weren't sure who had and hadn't done it yet.

You had a great tag idea!

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

ha-woo! me, me!

*Royal*

Elyse K said...

Dear Star and Jack, you left off the fact that you are beautiful as well as amazing, so I'll put that in for you!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Your fan,
Elyse

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, such cool facts!! I had no idea Jackaroo was a former show dog!! Your mom needs to get the Chewbacca talk on video!

Holly

Bama said...

Oh my sweet Jack! We were just meant for each other, my peeps call me "Wookie" too, especially when I'm wrestling with my sister! Speaking of...she was only 5 weeks when she was adopted too!! Cracker's a great catcher, and Chili is ambipawsterous!

Technically I'm late, but happy Valentines Day, My Jack-of-Hearts! And your sissy too.
Kisses,
Your Mik (& the rest of the RHP

Bama said...

PS. thank woo for the award, I promise I'm gonna claw mom to make a new post SOON!
Mik

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Star and Jack
great answers Harrrr. Jack used to be a Show dog in a nother life Harrrr Sounds like a pirate to me Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate