10/25/2010

Mondays View from the Moo

Good Monday morning, everyone!

Well, I think woo can tell from today's pic that I have Treat Jars on my mind! Mom says we get to pose with ours pretty soon - I hope its full of treats when we do, so we can be properly compensated for modeling.


It was more like "Treat Week" for the bipeds here. Mom baked a gazillion cookies for the bake sale at Dad's school. Of course, she kept a few here, but they didn't last long enough, according to Dad. I hope she bakes some more this week, cause the floor got real tasty during cookie mixing time. We helped by cleaning up. We love to help in the kitchen! Are you helpful too? My favorite job is yogurt carton cleanup. I think Jack is partial to taste-testing the raw veggies. He's nuts about veggies. Weird, huh? That's my take on it- and that's this week's View from the Moo!

Toodle-woo,
Miss Moo

PS - if anyone wants to post their Treat Jar but doesn't have a blog, woo can send it to us and we'll post if fur ya! cybersibes(the at symbol)gmail.com

PPS- Check out Mom's new blog at Paint & Pixel Paws

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well, Jack isn't the only veggie eater ;-)

I wonder if those khookies would have been yummy with some of that TruMoo stuff!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and The Golden Khousins

24 Paws of Love said...

We love veggies and playing vacuum when Mom is cooking! It's the best part of our area being in the kitchen!!

Chance and Blaze
24 Paws of Love

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

TD and Ciara loves veggies, but not Phantom. Of course, we all love treats, the cookie kind. Mom just loves your Mom's new blog - such awesome work she does.

Have a great week.


Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

How Sam Sees It said...

We are polishing the treat jar as we speak!

Sam

Anonymous said...

gosh i love that banner pict of you Moo where you're smiling so big! you must be so happy with all your treats and Jack and your mom and pop.

sharkgila said...

We love veggies. And cleaning up the biped kids bowls teehee

Woooo,
Togo, Tagar & Gamby

Two French Bulldogs said...

If you need help cleaning the floor please let us know
Benny & Lily

Teddy Westlife said...

I don't love veggies either.

Khady Lynn said...

I'm always a big help with mom in the kitchen too! I know she appreciate all I do!

Khady Lynn

Suka said...

hey Jack-a-roo and Miss Moo,

Cookies sound so good right now! Cookies and treats! I will keep my paws crossed that your mom makes more cookies so you can enjoy the kitchen floor again!

Suka

Noll's Nip said...

Our husky Butch used to love licking the peanut butter jar clean. And cookies...those too :) Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

i don't like veggies but i have to eat them or else my mum would kill me.XD

~Buy WoW DeathKnight~