1/24/2016

9" of Fluff!

Saturday

Moo, Saturday morning, waiting for snow:
"Oh, furgetaboutit, I've been out here fur hours-
nothing but itty bitty snowflakes!"
but
 it DID start snowing heavily and by 6 pm, woo could hardly see your own tail!
I showed Mom our beawootiful yard when she got home from work-


Sunday 
warmer and no more snow, but we have 9 inches of it to play in right here in our own backyard! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Mom!    She did it again!!!
 Moo's been carrying around my green-dog tennis-ball, but I think she went snow-crazy & ripped him to shreds this afternoon.   *sigh* 

"What?  Like woo were gonna keep it furever???"


Mom, woo did lock up all my pengies & toys out of her reach again, right?

Yes, Jack, they're all safe, my handsome, handsome, boy.
*love*
 ~and that's what its all about!

A-roos to yous and toodle-woo,
Jack A-roo & Miss Moo

2 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Jack! How I totally understand where you're coming from with your special toys!
Have fun in your snow!
Cammie!

FiveSibesMom said...

Snow! You lucky snowdogs! We are still sitting here in upstate New York with not a flake! Okay - maybe a flake as there are a few flurries happening right now...but nothing to play in, to eat, to roll in. Enjoy the snow for us! Beautiful pics!