4/14/2014

Monday's View from the Moo: Jack-in-a-Cone

Ha-woo everyone!   It's me, Miss Moo,  with this week's veiw from the Moo.

Jack had surgery to remove a cyst from his lower eyelid that has been really pesky for the past year.  Now he has to wear a cone.... for the next 2 weeks!!!   He's trying hard to be P-A-T-I-E-N-T with the whole situation, but once in a while he goes bananas.


I'm trying hard to hod it together here..... but a dog only has so much patience.....


...and I think I'm getting to the end of mine!!!!

Whiel Jack was busy getting fixed, Mom & I went to the Windmill Pond and visited the windmill
(here I am not looking at mom in front of the windmill)


 and we visited the ducks.  I think the guy with the red head needs the 
same surgery as Jack - his whole face was covered in bumps!
 Then mom stopped at the petting zoo to see the new babies.
Awwwwww,.... they're so cute!
I had to stay in the car while mom took these shots.
cute babies!

Howdy!
Welcome to our yard


these babies are just like Siberians- black & white lambies!

 WE had a furry lovely day.   But I'm glad to have my brofur back.  Mom won't let me drag him around with the cone on his head, so I try to stay occupied with other things, like digging.
How can woo tell I've been digging, Mom?
Well, that's about it for this weeks View from the Moo.
Toodle-woo!

Miss Moo

4 comments:

Elyse K said...

Oh, Jack-A-roo! I hope the two weeks go by very quickly. I am sending you a huge hug!

Miss Moo, you and Mom saw all kinds of neat things - ducks and baby animals! Thank woo for sharing the pics with me!

The Army of Four said...

Yo, Jack! You look awesome in the hood, bro! Really!
Word.
Play bows,
Zim-sta-gator
http://armyoffourdigest.blogspot.com/2011/10/making-of-star-part-3.html

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Aww, poor Jack - none of us is very crazy about the cone either. Phantom has a cyst on his upper eyelid, but the vet says to leave it alone, he is too old to put him out for the surgery unless it becomes critical. Hope your two week stint goes by quickly - tell Mom we said you deserve lots of extra treats.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Anonymous said...

No matter if canine or feline, the cone of shame is just pretty much a bummer all around