7/16/2012

Monday's View from the Moo... I'm ba-ack!

Ha-woo everyone!
It's me, Miss Moo, and I've got my bloggin' paws on the keyboard!
We've been checking in on everyone, but not posting much.   Mom thinks she can manage my Monday's View from the Moo and a post or 2 later in the week for now.

I'm just happy to be back with my bloogin furiends!

Let me tell woo what happened this week - 
Jack was outside and mom saw him staring at the fence...

She aimed the camera that way.... 
guess who was looking back!

Ha-woo!   Its Bunny Nibbles!
(Mom calls this one Bunny Nibbles cause it looks 
like someone nibbled on his ear)

 Bunny Nibbles was out in our yard nibbling on the clovers.     
Even though this pic is kinda fuzzy, mom thought it was still cute!


Jack says "Hey, Bunny Nibbles.....come over here 
and I'll nibble your other ear to even them out.....

....and Bunny Nibbles says, "No, thanks, my ears are just fine.....
all the better to hear you with, my dear!
Well, what did woo expect Bunny Nibbles to say?

and that's this week's View from the Moo!

toodle-woo!
Miss Moo




11 comments:

Rama's Mama said...

Hi! Wow dat is a cute wittle bun-bun!

Finn said...

Glad to have you back for The View! And what a view it was!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, Moo, that is a super pic of you. Look at that beautiful smile.

Jack, ummm, we think we might do a bit more than ear nibbling - hanging our heads:(

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

The Army of Four said...

Awww... but Jack wouldn't REALLY hurt the bunny, would he, Moo? I like my neighborhood bunnies! So does Dave. Bunny Nibbles is mighty cute! Not as cute as YOU ... but cute enough!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Back in Seattle, our neighbors had chickens. I would just sit next to the fence and stare at it. Mom and Dad really couldn't see through the fence at the chickens, but I could. They said I was watching the Chicken Channel. Are you watch the Bunny Broadcast?

Steve

24 Paws of Love said...

Nice to see you and Moo on Moo's view again! Do you need any help with that Bunny Jack? Blaze is an expert and catching them!! :)

Just give us a woo-woo. ;)

D.K. Wall said...

We would have never been so calm so close to the rabbit. Just trust us on this one.

Khady Lynn said...

Mmmmm, I like bunnies!!!

Khady Lynn

Elyse K said...

Hello, Moo and Jack! You are beau-woo-tiful and I'm so happy to see you again! Have to say I agree with Bunny Nibbles- those ears are perfect the way they are. Happy Moo-nday!

Molly the Airedale said...

We just love the fuzzy picture of Bunny Nibbles!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Sychoberians said...

Miss Moo you look Mahvelous.

Jack, we are betting on you to get that darn Nibbles.

Remy and Flash