4/10/2009

Friday fotos of Sachuest

We'll start with one more shot of the 
Shiloh Shepherd & Jack staring at each other.
 (I think they wanted to play together.)

We were busy sniffing the sand, when dad said...
"Heads up! Here comes a stroller!" 
 
Some strangers strolled past us...


Some stopped to pet us...
(Mom blurred their faces for privacy)

And that makes us smile!

Mom says this picture sums up  our 
Sachuest Beach Sunday story:
A Sunday afternoon of sun, sand, surf & sea, surfers, baby strollers, strangers strolling, with the spectacular St. George's School bell tower as background scenery.


We hope woo all enjoyed our special presentation this week, 
"brought to woo by the letter "S"
(if woo haven't already guessed!) 
See woo soon!

woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

We LOVE it when passersby stop to pet us!!! It looks like you had a fantastic walk!!!
Tail wags,
Storms

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur 's'haring all your fun!

I make 's'ure all the little people's' notice me too!

Hoppy Easter Weekend!

Hugz&Khy's''s'e's'
Khyra

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

The beach looks like sooo much fun! I love human kids that are about that age. They are just like me!

Ozzie

D.K. Wall said...

We can not wait to get back to the beach. It is so fun to walk in the sand and surf and sniff all of those great smells.

ThePainterPack said...

Woos are sooo lucky! I don't really like people....but the water and sand looks good!

Mya Boo Boo

Teddy Westlife said...

I enjoyed the week immensely! You get to go on such cool adventures.

Huffle Mawson

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I love it when kids stop to pet me too. I have to work really hard not to kiss them.

Kat